Monday, July 4, 2016

Week #45--Lindsay Again



Hey, so some things that happened this week... I'll keep it short though because I don't have much time. On Tuesday I had the opportunity to go do a baptismal interview in Peterborough where I interviewed a mother with her two children. She was super prepared so it was really a great spiritual experience and her 9 year old and I became pretty good friends so that was awesome.

On Wednesday we helped move some members from out of town just down the street from us so its nice to have a solid member who lives near us (most of the branch council live out of town) After the move though we had dinner there and we got fed these huge hot dogs which were really good ha-ha.

On Friday we had our last district meeting of the transfer which was really fun. It was on Canada Day so we got a couple of sisters to sing the national anthem with a uke. I also joked around with them all cause almost all are American ha ha. It was also Elder Turners last district meeting so we did his dying or finishing photo.



After we went on exchanges. I went to Oshawa with Elder Johnson who was one of my zone leaders back in London. It was good and we got to see the fireworks from their apartment building. The next day we had a lesson with one of our investigators which went well and he came to church which was great to see. On Sunday we had church which of course was good as usual. After we drove out to Cambray and visited one of our investigators and read some of the book of Mormon and it seemed to make sense to him. He will probably be coming to church next week which will be great.

Sunday night we got transfer calls... I will be staying in Lindsay for another transfer ha-ha and I will be training a new missionary so tomorrow I get to go pick him up. Just before emailing this, we went to a trampoline park with the zone leader and some members which was super fun and was my first time. Super tiring but really fun.



Well thats a quick recap of this week hope you all have a great week yourself!



Elder Toly from week 45

No comments:

Post a Comment